Laravel is the PHP framework created by Taylor Otwell. Here are some important interview questions and answers on Laravel for experienced.
1. What is LaravelLaravel is the PHP web framework developed for the purpose of developing web application on MVC (Model-View-Controller) design pattern.
2. Brief few features of LaravelHere are some few features:
- Query Builder
- Reverse Routing
- IOC Container feature
- Database Seeding
- Automatic pagination
3. What are the official packages provided by Laravel
The following are the official packages provided by Laravel
4. Explain Laravel Service Container
Laravel Service Container is used to perform dependency injection, wherein the dependencies of a class is injected via constructor or other method.
5. What is Service Providers
Laravel Service providers are used for all Laravel applications including Laravel core service applications.
Also, most of the service container bindings are registered inside service providers.
6. What are Laravel's Contracts
The core services provided by Laravel framework is defined by the set of interfaces which is called contracts. For example, Illuminate\Contracts\Auth\Authenticatable contract defines the methods needed for authentication. Similarly, Illuminate\Contracts\Routing\Registrar contract defines the method for registering the route with the router.
7. Explain Laravel's Facades
Laravel's Facade provides a static-level interface for application's service container classes. It is defined inside Illunminate\support\Facades namespace.
For eg: Illuminate\Support\Facades\Cache
Illuminate\Support\Facades\Queue and others Facades
That's all for interview questions and answers on Laravel.